If you have purchased any items or products from AT&T, you can avail diverse rewards of variable amounts in the form of AT&T Rewards Card, which can be availed from anywhere Visa is available.
To easily use the reward money in your AT&T Rewards Card, you must do the following:
- Redeem your AT&T Rewards Card
- Activate your card online
- Keep your service active for at least 30 days
Furthermore, you can also view or keep yourself updated on the eligibility criteria to use rewards, balance remaining and a lot more, all online
How to redeem your AT&T Rewards Card Online
Once the equipment installation or service connection has been established at your home, you will get a notification for the reward in your mail with the guidelines for redemption given in your AT&T Redeems Card. Once this has been done, go to the URL https://rewardcenter.att.com/cardBalance.aspx in your web browser and click “Reward Center Home” in the top left corner of the categories bar.
You will then be asked to enter your Redemption ID or Confirmation Number given in the notification mail or you can provide your respective account number and hit “Go”. Complete the rewards redemption process by entering the correct information in the marked fields. During the process, you can also monitor your reward status and eligibility. After you are done with redemption, your AT&T Rewards Card will arrive with 4 weeks time.
Important: This redemption process is not valid for business customers.
AT&T Rewards Card Activation Guide
Once you have received your AT&T Rewards Card, activate it to avail your rewards by following the steps below:
- Go to the URL https://rewardcenter.att.com/cardBalance.aspx in your web browser
- Enter the first four digits of your AT&T Rewards Card number in the bar provided
- Then click the button “Continue” below
- Then you will be asked to enter the entire card number and your 4-digit PIN which is the last 4 digits of your account number
- Read the given prompts to complete the activation process