Once you have purchased any product from Bose, you have become their valued customer whom Bose caters to even after the shopping has been done. Through registering their product at Bose you can find all the essential and necessary tools or knowledge that will help secure your product for years to come, registering your Bose product also enables you to receive latest softwares updates for a long time!
Bose is an international US-based corporation in Massachusetts and was established in 1964 by Dr. Amar Bose. The specialty of the company is in audio based products such home audio systems, headphones and other featured sound systems that are marketed throughout the world.
How to Sign up and Register your Bose Product
If you have recently purchased any audio equipment from Bose, then you must register your product online to get latest software updates. Simply follow the step by step guidelines below:
- Open the following URL in your web browser www.bose.com to access the official page for Bose.
- Under the heading “Bose Product Support” on extreme left of the official page will be the option of “Product Registration”. Once you will right click that a link for “Register your product” will appear. Or you can access the registration page at www.bose.com/register.
- You will then be directed to the registration page which will consist of all the audio based products that Bose has to offer divided under categories. Make a selection for the product you have purchased.
- You will then be taken to the registration page for your product. Enter your Bose Product serial number which can be found on the packaging.
- Then fill out all the information in the required fields.
- Tick the box if you wish to receive updates via email and then click “Register” to complete the registration of your Bose product.