Are you excited to enter into a chance to win $25,000 twice a week? Or $5,000 five times a week? Or how about $1,000 potentially twenty-five times a week? Then all you need to do is purchase more than one non-winning lottery tickets to enter the CA Lottery 2nd chance to magically convert your non-winning tickets to amazing cash prizes. However, you must sign up and register for CA Lottery 2nd Chance online account to enter this exciting lucky draw at www.calottery.com/replay.
About CA Lottery
CA Lottery is a funding program launched by the state agency to support and generate resources for public schools in the state of California based on the lottery act passed in Assembly Bill 142.
Requirements to participate in CA Lottery 2nd Chance
You must fulfill the following pre-requisite to be eligible to participate in the CA Lottery 2nd Chance program:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must register as a player on CA Lottery official website
- You must own a valid California address
- You must register with your original name and true information
How to Sign Up for CA Lottery 2nd Chance?
If you are ready to enter for the most exciting lucky draw and try your luck at CA Lottery 2nd chance then you must create an account at CA Lottery by following the guidelines below:
- Open the following URL in your web browser www.calottery.com/replay to access the official page for CA Lottery 2nd Chance.
- If you are a first time user, click the link for “Join” at the top right corner
- You will then be redirected to the registration page where you must enter your personal information and account information where you will enter your email address and create a login password in the required fields
- You will then be sent a verification mail in your inbox.
- Once you have successfully created your account, you can sign in by clicking the “Sign In” link and entering your registered email address and password.
Once you have created and signed in to your account, you can enter your scratcher’s code and ticket ID from your non-winning ticket into the required fields and press “Submit”. To check if you have won or not, you can visit your CA Lottery 2nd Chance account again and see if you have received a message for winning any of the cash prizes.