Chase QuickPay is an Online Banking service which provides quick, efficient and fast exchange of payment and funds. It is a part of a multi-bank, person to person payment network that helps its customers to efficiently allocate money from one bank to the other.
About Chase Quick Pay
Chase Bank is a US-based banking system that provides proficient handling of the customer’s funds from one bank to the other. If the customer has accounts in either Bank of America, Chase, Capital One, FirstBank, Frost Bank, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo or any other participating banks of ‘clearXchange’ you easily accept online payment and give of online payments. For more info about Chase QuickPay you can go to www.chase.com/qp and gain access to the how’s and why’s of this bank.
How to Sign Up for Chase QuickPay
- Open the following URL www.chase.com/qp in your web browser.
- A page will open with Log in details on the right hand side.
- Select the option ‘New to Chase Online?’
- A new tab will open with details where you will have to give your personal or business account number and social security number.
- Then you chose you User ID number
- When identification is done you move on to the next tab that says ‘Identification code’.
- Further move on by following the sequential question to finish the registration process as the requirements proceed.
After Registration is complete go to www.chase.com/qp official homepage. You will see the log in portal box on your extreme right of the page where you are required to give in you ‘User ID’ in the required field. After User ID is given add your ‘Password’ in the second required field to access your Quick Chase Pay account.
For any more details on how to log in or register for this online banking service you can call 1-877-242-7372 (U.S Only) and 1-713-262-3300 (Outside U.S) or you can go to www.chase.com/qp