Chase Bank is a national bank under the parent bank JP Morgan Chase. Chase Bank offers consumer and commercial banking along with various services. It was founded by Aaron Burr in September 1799.
Benefits of Chase Refer A Friend:
Chase Refer A Friend program at www.chasereferafriend.com offers customers the chance to win rewards like bonus points for referring the Chase Bank to a friend. The program is valid on four kinds of cards:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Ink Cash® Business Credit Card
- Chase Freedom® Card
- Chase Freedom® Unlimited
If you use any of these cards, refer the bank to your friend, and earn 5,000 points per referral. The maximum number of points that you can receive in a year is 50,000 points. These referrals can be done by e-mail, or by using social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
Requirements to use the Chase Refer A Friend Program:
- Smooth access to the Internet.
- A pre-existing Chase account.
- A device that can connect to the Internet.
- A card that is compatible with the Refer A Friend Program
How to Avail the Chase Refer A Friend Program:
- Login to your Chase account.
- Open your web browser and go to http://www.chasereferafriend.com/
- In the space provided, enter the name of the friend you are referring Chase to, and their E-mail Address. These will take up to 7 days to be sent.
- Alternatively, you can also refer using your Facebook or Twitter Account by clicking the appropriate tab above the box.
- Click ‘Send Invitations’ to send the referral to your friends.
- If you want to see a complete list of Friends you have already referred Chase to, click on the link that says ‘See a list of friends you’ve invited by E-mail.’