Isn’t it a hassle to visit the branch of your bank daily to check your remaining balance or the usage of your account? However, with CheckMyCard, you can easily view your balance, transaction details and manage your account online from anywhere simply from your handheld device connected to an internet connection.
CheckMyCard Benefits service was not only introduced to ease the customers but also to provide a secure online access to their card activities online.
CheckMyCard.ca manufactures and manages various debit cards and furthermore generates online portals to provide online access to City Services Benefit Cardholders of their account details and transaction history.
How to Login and Register for CheckMyCard?
If you are ready to ease up your life by managing your account card online then follow the step by step guidelines below to register for CheckMyCard account online for City Services Benefit Cardholders:
- Visit the following URL www.checkmycard.ca in your web browser to access the official homepage for CheckMyCard benefits.
- At the left hand side of the page that will open up, you will be asked to make a selection for your language.
- Once you have selected your language you will be redirected to the login page
- If you are new user, click the link “Create a username and password” at the top right side of the page
- You will then be redirected to the CheckMyCard registration page. Complete the registration by first entering your 13-digit card number found at the back of your card
- Then type in your 9 digit Ontario identification number, select your date of birth, create a username and password, select and answer a security question then press “Save” to complete the process.
Once you have successfully registered for CheckMyCard account online, you can easily access your account by typing in your username and password in the login portal window at the homepage and then press the “Login” button. In case, you forget your CheckMyCard login password, click the link “Forgot password” and follow the prompts to reset your login credentials.