Craigslist provides an online platform at www.craigslist.com where users can browse through various categories such as jobs, housing schemes, personal utilities to search for items on sale, community based services, resumes and discussion rooms. Craigslist Classified Ads site caters to over 20 billion page views in a month with a visiting limit of over 50 million per month in USA only.
Through Craigslist Classified Advertisements you can browse and search for anything that you are in need of or can post an ad for items that you want to sell out. Craigslist offers its services in many continents including areas of US, Canada, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Oceania, Latin America and Africa.
How to access Craigslist Classified Advertisements
To ease up the lives of its users, Craigslist offers the majority of its services free of cost however some ad postings do require you to pay a certain amount of charges. Follow the guidelines below to post a free ad at Craigslist Classified Directory:
- Visit the official website of craigslist by entering the URL www.craigslist.com in your web browser.
- Once you have been directed to the Classified Craigslist Ads homepage, make a selection of the category in which you want to post your ad at. The categories are displayed all over the homepage. You can either select from the links or the site map.
- Then make a selection for the type of ad form you want and finish the process by following the prompts
- Once you are done, you will receive an email in your inbox containing a link to your online form, which will enable you to makes any changes that you want and then publish your ad.
- Your ad will appear in no more than 15 minutes at Craigslist
- Keep the email safe as you can use it anytime to edit or delete your posting. However, if you have deleted it from your inbox, Craigslist can resend you the same email
- If you want to have your ad on top of the list then you need to make a fresh one instead of editing the old
Note: You can only post one ad in 48 hours from one city and your postings will automatically be deleted after their expiration date has ended.