The Edline Learning Community Management System initiated by Blackboard Engage is used by various academic institutions to organize their classes and students in terms of academics. This system provides latest technological solutions to assist students in improving academic performance of the students by making a healthy trio of students, parents and teachers in a learning community. At Edline, each institution can avail the tools such as content management, web hosting, students’ management, grade book, notification, analytics, and examination statistics.
Features at Edline
- Options for parents and students to access all school functions including classrooms, sports, cafeteria, library online
- Option for students and their parents to view homework, grades, attendance, progress reports, activity schedules, athletic scores, lunch menus, school news, resources and more.
- A web-browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox
- For viewing private information, you must sign in from the school home page
- To use Edline you must activate your account via twelve-letter, single-use activation code that you will receive from your school’s Edline manager (super user)
How to access your Edline Account?
This guide will get you through the login steps for accessing Edline. Follow the steps below:
- Open the following URL https://www.edline.net/Index.page in your web browser
- You have now Edline Login portal page
- Click the link “Sign Up here”
- Type your activation code provided to you and hit “Enter”
- Make sure the activation code is yours (your name and school will be listed) and click Activate this Code
- Then click the “New Account” option to create your user screen name and password if you have never created an Edline account before
- Registration page will pop up where you will create your sign in details
- Configure the settings of your initial account
- Then click Continue to access the list of user guides
Then you can sign in anytime by visiting the URL https://www.edline.net/Index.page and entering your screen name and password that you created. Click the links “Forgot screen name” or “Forgot Password” in case you have forgotten your details; if you forgot your screen name, then enter the email address that you previously set for your Edline account and click Continue so that Edline can find your account and enter your screen name to receive the instructions for resetting password.