WorkSourceWA is an online site i.e. www.go2worksource.com for employment services in the state of Washington. By using this site you can find a job, get a job, search for a job, access career information and locate workforce services in your area, from the ease of your homes. By creating an account here, you can make your resume and post it online. In short, it will help you in your overall job hunting process.
How to access Go2WorkSource?
- Visit the following link www.go2worksource.com
- Click on the “job seeker” button on the top left of the page.
- You will be directed to a sign in/up page. If you don’t have an account click on “sign-up” button on the left side of the page.
- Fill in the required information like your name, email ID, set a password, select a desired question, provide an answer.
NOTE: The password shouldn’t be less than 10 or greater than 20 characters. It must have one or more lower and upper case alphabet(s), and a special character. Re-enter your password. Make sure your passwords match.
- Confirm that you are not a robot, and then click on the “next” button given below. Your account will be created. And you will get an activation code via email.
- Use this activation code to sign in to your account.