Hilton is a well established global hospitality company under the ownership of Black Stone group. They operate approximately 3,897 hotels in over 90 countries and offers guest rooms that are smartly and functionally designed.
In order to ease their employees, Hilton has launched its Team Member Travel Programs Guide which is accessible to all employees worldwide including the regular, full-time or part-time Hilton team members, its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised hotels in the Hilton family of brands. The unique aspect of this is that Hilton TMTP at www.hilton.com/tmtp is accessible to all immediate family members of a team member consisting of a team member’s spouse, parents or any children and the Hilton team member must be present at check-in if availing HFTP is to be availed. All these booking are however valid at leisure travel.
However, in order to discover special discount rates or premium rates or to book reservations all you need is login to your Hilton TMTP account.
How to access Hilton TMTP portal?
This guide will get you through the login steps for accessing Hilton TMTP portal. Follow the steps below:
- Open the following URL http://www.hilton.com/tmtp in your web browser
- You have now accessed Hilton TMTP Login portal page. The portal will be present in the right of the page
- Enter your Username or Hhonors number
- Enter your password and click “Sign In”
- Only choose to tick the “Remember Me” option if you are using you personal device
- Once you have signed in, you can choose to log out at any time.
If you have forgotten your sign in information, click the link “Forgot your sign in” and retrieval page will open up. For forgot password, enter your Username or HHonors number and the preferred Email Address on Hilton’s records and the company will send you information on how to reset your password.
If you have forgotten your HHonours account number or email address on Hilton’s record contact the HHonors Customer Service Center nearest you.