Founded by Chung Ju-yung in 1967, Hyundai Motor Company is one of the biggest automotive manufacturers in the world, and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Getting your very own Hyundai is no small thing, but the company has made managing your new car even easier with their website. The Hyundai Motor Finance website allows you to create your own account, manage payments, get information while buying or leasing a car and regarding vehicle protection, review special offers, and use their finance tools to calculate your payment and budget. But why create an account? Well, because with your own account, you can make payments, receive account alerts, see your account summary, view your statements, and view your FICO score. So, visit the website www.hyundaimotorfinance.com now to start managing your account online.
How to Sign Up at Hyundai Motor Finance
To create an account on Hyundai Motor Finance, follow the steps given below:
- Visit www.hyundaimotorfinance.com from your browser.
- Click on “Create an Account”.
- Fill in your details, which include your account number (found on your welcome letter or statement) or VIN (found in your contract), your date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number (SSN).
- Click “Verify”.
- Create a username and a password which you will use to log in to your account.
- Next, set your communication preferences to complete your registration.
- Once your account has been created, you can log in by entering your username and password and clicking on “Log In” at the top left of the main page.