Managing a business is one of the hardest jobs in the world; you are not only responsible for the success and failure of the business, but also for the livelihood of hundreds and thousands of employees. It is the administrator’s responsibility to provide the employees with the best resources possible. One such resource is through ADP, a global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions which include payroll, tax, time, benefits administration, talent and HR services. All these can be accessed easily from My ADP Resource Portal at www.myadpresource.com. This portal allows the users to:
- Enroll in and/or edit benefits information
- Make edits to or update life events, for example, marriage, birth of a child, and moving
- View W-2 information and pay statements
- Edit the W-4 tax information
- Set up direct deposit
- Manage your retirement accounts and 401(K)
- Keep your contact information updated
- Benefit from online tools,for example, payroll calculators and retirement planners.
How to Login to My ADP Resource Portal
To use the My ADP Resource Portal, you first need to create an account and log in by following the steps given below:
- Visitthe following URL from your browser:www.myadpresource.com.
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- On the next page, enter your Registration code – this is given to you either by your administrator or in an email sent by ADP.
- Click “Next” and provide your details to create an account.
- To log in to My ADP Resource Portal, open the URL www.myadpresource.com again.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Click “Sign In”.
If you do not have a Registration code, you must contact the administrator of your organization to receive one.