Founded in 1955 by Bill Amos, Paul Amos, and John Amos, Aflac is the largest supplemental insurance provider in the United States of America. A Fortune 500 company, Aflac has given financial protection to over 50 million people throughout the world. Although, it is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, members can access it via their online Aflac Portal by visiting www.myaflac.com. The Aflac Portal gives Aflac members can manage their insurance policies from the comfort of their home, instead of wasting their valuable time in insurance offices.
How to Use My Aflac Portal
To use the Aflac portal, you first need to register, so follow the steps below to register an account with Aflac:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.aflac.com.
- Click on “Log In / Register” and select the type of registration you wish to do: Individuals, Employers, Brokers or Agents.
- On the next page, click on “Register Now”.
- Enter your Policy Number and click “Submit”.
- Provide all the required information to create your account.
- You will receive an activation email; click on the activation link in the email to activate your account.
Once your account has been created, you can start managing your insurance policy by logging in to the Aflac portal:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.myaflac.com.
- Enter your Username and Password:
- For Individuals, your full email address will be your Username.
- For Associates/Agents and Coordinators, the first part of the official Aflac email address (the part before @) will be the Username.
- For Employees, the Username (E-number, V-number, or Social Security Number) and Password are the same as used to log in to the network.
- Click on “Login Now”.