Ebooks are the new paperbacks of the literary world, but people often feel disconnected while reading ebooks. The cold, artificial feel of an ebook is hard to get over, but My Capstone Library has tried to overcome this obstacle through their Capstone Interactive Ebooks. With audio support, text highlighting, educator support, and the ability to customize the book lists, My Capstone Library aims to boost literacy skills and make reading fun again. So, browse through their collection of over 5000 titles at their website www.mycapstonelibrary.com and step into the new age of reading.
How to Use My Capstone Library
To register on My Capstone Library, follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and type the following link in your address bar:www.capstonepub.com/library/my-account/register/.
- Enter the Account Details, which include:
- Who you are purchasing for – a U.S. school library or district, a U.S. public library, for classroom use, or for home use or shipping outside the U.S.
- First and Last Name
- Email and Password
- Zip Code
- Institution Name
- Job Title
- Rewards Number
- Select whether you would like to receive emails regarding updates and special promotions.
- Click on “Register”.
If you wish to view the features of My Capstone Library before creating an account and purchasing titles, you can have a 30-day free trial by following the below procedure:
- Visit www.capstonepub.com/library/digital/capstone-interactive-library/free-trial/ via your browser.
- Enter your details, which include: First and Last Name, Email, School/Library, District, Address, City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, and Phone.
- Resolve the captcha and click on “Submit”. You will get 10 preselected titles with your free trial.
To start using My Capstone Library, follow the below steps:
- Visit www.mycapstonelibrary.com from your browser.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on “Log In”.
If you are a student and do not have a My Capstone Library account, you can contact your school administrator and get one.