Isn’t it always a craving to know how much of a balance is remaining on one’s gift card? Or thoughts like “how much money do I have for shopping” constantly cross one’s mind? Fortunately if you are an owner of My Gift Card then checking balance has never been easier. The Gift Card is a prepaid card consists of liquid money for your shopping and spending on anywhere.
My Card Balance Center will provide you the service to check your balance anywhere and anytime you want through your mobile device at www.mycardbalance.info.
Step by Step Guide to Access and Use My Card Balance Center
If you are ready to avail the best card balance checking services online through your mobile device then follow the step by step guidelines below to register and access Card Balance Center:
- Visit the web link www.mycardbalance.info to access the official homepage to register for Card Balance Center
- If you are a new user or you haven’t registered your card then click the link “Register Your Card” at the left hand side of the page under the heading “New Card Holders”
- You will then be directed to Card Balance Center registration page.
- Complete the registration of your card by entering your card number, email address, full name and ZIP code
- Choose and confirm a password for your account and select and answer a security question. Then press the button “Create Account” after agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Card Balance Center service
Once you have successfully registered your card, you can login at Card Balance Center by visiting the official website and clicking the login portal link at the right of the page. Then enter your email address and password in the required fields and press “Submit” to access your card balance account. In case you have forgotten your password, press the link “Forgot Password” and follow the prompts to reset your password.