Prison life is hard, but one thing that can make it easier for the inmates is knowing there are people outside the prison who still care about them. Visits, phone calls and letters may let them know that they are loved, but going that extra mile can really help them in such a tough situation. One way you can do that something extra is through care packages, such as My Care Pack. So, send a care package to your loved ones today and let them know they are not forgotten. You can not only send care packages, but also track them via My Care Pack’s website at www.mycarepack.com. Furthermore, you can view your order history if you create an account.
How to Use My Care Pack
To place an order on My Care Pack, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.mycarepack.com.
- In the “Find Location” box on the left, select the State from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the Facility from the drop-down menu – only those facilities will appear in the list that are part of My Care Pack’s network (you can contact any facility not listed to let them know that you would like to use My Care Pack the that particular facility) .
- Click “Enter”.
- To shop, click on the categories along the left side of the page and the required items to your shopping cart.
- There will also be an “Inmate Identification” icon in the lower, left corner of the page which you can use to search for your friend or family member.
- To complete your shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper, right corner of the page.
- If you already have an account, simply sign in with your email address and password.
- If you do not have an account, then create one by providing the required information in the given spaces. (You can complete your order without creating an account).
- Finally, provide your credit card information to complete and confirm your order, and do not forget to print your order confirmation.