HEP2Go (Home Exercise Program) is an online service provider for rehabilitation program building. It is designed for Physical Therapists and Athletic and Personal Trainers, and one of its applications is to allow therapists and trainers to build home exercise plans for patients and/or clients, and to share it with them effectively.
My-Exercise-Code is a service provided by HEP2Go that allows people to gain access to customized exercise programs created by trainers and therapists using specific exercise codes. This is an online service.
This company allows trainers to build their own programs for exercise using two alternative plans: Basic and Pro. Through these, the trainer can send custom-made programs for their clients. One of the perks of using a pro account is that the trainer can have personal branding; this means they no longer have to use the HEP2Go Logo and can replace it with their own, along with branding in the online versions of the site, on print-outs and in E-mail.
Requirements to use My-Exercise-Code:
- Must have access to the exercise code. This will be provided to you by your physical therapist or your trainer.
- Smooth, uninterrupted access to the Internet.
- A device that can be used to connect to and access the Internet.
How to use My-Exercise-Code:
- Open your web browser and go to http://www.my-exercise-code.com/
- In the blank field provided, enter in your Exercise Code, either provided in the E-mail sent to you or on the handout that you were provided.
- Click ‘Go’ to complete the process.
If you wish to make your own custom program, you must first create an HEP2Go account and then build a program based on your preferred exercises. If you face any issues, you can contact the company through their website and troubleshoot any problems.