Are you an employee at My Lowes Life and want to ease up your work by managing an online account? Then you must Login through their employee portal page. My Lowes Life account allows employees to access and organize all of their information such as work emails, work schedules, trade shifts, benefits, employee transition information, Wells Fargo retirement services and other information related HR. The portal can be accessed by current as well as former employees at www.myloweslife.com.
Lowes is one of the largest home-improvement and hardware chain in the US with a workforce of over 265,000 employees, offering job opportunities in various fields.
My Lowe’s Life Login Guide
Before logging on to the My Lowe’s Life Login portal, you must:
- Be a Lowes employee, have an identification number, password and a security question assigned to you and
- Have access to a laptop or a mobile device with a secure internet connection.
- The login credentials provided by your Lowes HR department.
Then follow the guidelines below to access your account:
- Visit the URL www.myloweslife.com from your web browser.
- After being directed to the My Lowes Life login page, locate and click on the “Sign In” button at the top left corner of the page and enter your personal sales number and password in the given fields and press the button “Login”
- You can also access the My Lowes Life login page through a search engine by simply typing search terms such as ‘My Lowes Life Login’, ‘My Lowes Life’, ‘Lowes Portal’ etc. and clicking on the most appropriate result
- After you have accessed you My Lowes Life login; choose one of the ‘part-time’ or ‘full-time’ options based on your job description which will lead you to the respective page according to your job. You can then also browse topics of your interest through the search and navigation bars given at the top of the homepage.
In case you have forgotten you my Lowes Life personal sales number or password, simply click the “Forgot password’ link underneath the login fields which will guide you through the password recover process: answer the security question and receive further instruction regarding the password rest process.