Are you constantly worried about your health or of your loved ones? Or you can’t find any medical assistance nearby? Then you need not to worry now, all your health summary will now safely be compiled at one portal, My Online Chart.
About My Chart
My Online Chart is an online web portal which is essentially a free service that permits a secure access to computerized medical records for its patients. Users can manage their health in a better way by having a direct access to their health summary, by communicating with their healthcare team via directs messages, freely requesting for prescription refills from the ease of their homes, automatically viewing lab and imaging test results online and by making online appointments. By linking your family accounts you can get an access to your family’s records, thus allowing you to be a better advocate for your family’s health; only for you, your healthcare team and caregiver.
Requirements for My Online Chart Account Registration
To be a registered patient at My Online Chart, you must fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a patient at Swedish Hospital or have strong connection with the affiliated Swedish provider.
- Access to social security number on the file with their provider.
How to sign up for My Online Chart?
If you are ready to start living a healthy life, free of medical complications, then you must register at My Online Chart by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the following URL in your web browser https://www.myonlinechart.org/ to access the official page for My Online Chart
- Click on the “sign up now” button at the right side of the homepage
- You will then be directed to the registration page. Fill in your activation code, your social security number, and date of birth.
Note: To get the activation code, read the term and conditions, agree to them. Download the agreement paper and mail it to the authorities following the other instructions. A team member will call you for verification purpose and upon verification you will be provided with your activation code. The activation code is only valid for 60 days.
- Then complete the registration by providing all the required information in next three sequential steps
- Once you are done with making your own personal id and setting your password you can easily access MyOnlineServices.
In case of any problem or query or for any further help you can contact My Online Chart Services at their toll-free number 206-329-1760.