My Sears Card Application process is a secure way of requesting a Sears Card or MasterCard. This allows you to gain access to various benefits from the Card such as exclusive rewards and benefits.
Sears is a United States based department store chain. The company was founded in 1893 and is under the parent company, Sears Holdings. As of 2013, the store is the 5th largest department store chain in the United States, and operates in almost 700 locations around the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Procedure to send My Sears Card Application
To register to My Sears Card account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: www.mysearscard.com
- In the page that opens, choose the kind of Card you want. Do this by carefully evaluating which Card suits you best.
- On the next page, enter in your personal, and contact details. Fill in your First, Middle, and Last Name, along with your E-mail Address, Address, Phone Number, fill in Financial Details, your Social Security Number and your Date of Birth.
- Sign up by entering in your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, and Password.
- Carefully read through the Account Terms and Details, including the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- Check the two checkboxes below, hereby confirming your details are complete and you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- When you are sure your details are complete, click ‘Submit Application’.
Types of Sear Cards:
- Sears Card
- Sears MasterCard
The MasterCard offers the same benefits as the basic My Sears Card, but can also be used at many locations that accept MasterCard and can be used to make Cash Advances at ATMs