Founded by Chad Laurans and recommended by The New York Times, NBC, FOX News and Fortune, My SimpliSafe makes keeping your homes secure easier than ever before. For a long time, alarm and home security companies have scared their customers into signing long-term contracts for systems that are over-priced and outdated. These systems are not only heavy on the pocket and too complex to be understood by ordinary people, but often also fail to keep the homeowners safe from intruders. This is what Chad Laurans hoped to change when coming up with My SimpliSafe because he believed that “being safe should be simple”. In doing so, he created a system that is extremely easy for self-installation, can be purchased online directly from SimpliSafe, at www.mysimplisafe.com, and requires no contract or telephone line. Furthermore, the system is cellular, wireless, and customizable allowing it to be installed in any house, apartment or business.
How to Create an Account at My SimpliSafe
To shop on SimpliSafe, you must create an account first, so follow the steps given below to create your own account:
- Open your browser and type www.mysimplisafe.com into the address bar.
- Click on the drop-down menu “My Account”.
- Next, click on “Create an Account”.
- This will take you to the Login page.
- In the box on the right, titled “Register (new customers)”, enter your Email address and a Password. The password must be between 6 to 30 characters, contain no spaces, and have at least one uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a number.
- Return to the Login page and enter your Email and Password to log in and start shopping on My SimpliSafe.