Everyone knows the hassle of controlling your home or business’ temperature and keeping it at that perfect point which keeps everyone happy. But it’s even more difficult to keep your home or business energy efficient. That is where My Total Connect Comfort comes in; it brings energy efficiency to your fingertips, through their online portal www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com and the smartphone app. My Total Connect Comfort is provided by Honeywell, which invents and manufactures technologies that tackle some of the most crucial challenges our world faces in terms of energy, productivity, security, safety and global urbanization. Some of their products include Thermostats, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Wireless Doorbells and Light Timers.
How to Create an Account with My Total Connect Comfort
To create an account with My Total Connect Comfort, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com.
- Select your region from the drop-down menus for North America, Europe, Middle East, and Pacific.
- On the next page, click on “Create An Account”.
- Tick the box next to “By clicking ACCEPT, I acknowledge and agree that I have read and consent to the Privacy Statement and End User License Agreement”.
- Click “Accept”.
- Enter your Account Information: E-mail and Password. The password must be 8-30 characters long, and contain one numeric character (0-9), one lowercase letter (a-z) and one uppercase letter (A-Z).
- Enter your Personal Information: First and Last Name, your Country, Address, City, State and ZIP Code.
- Select your Security Questions and enter the Answers in the spaces provided.
- Click “Submit” to complete your account setup.
To log in, return to the Home page, enter your email and password and click “Login”.