Managing a business can be overwhelming; there a thousand different pieces that keep the overall machine of the business running smoothly and it is often quite difficult to keep an eye on every single piece. To make things easier for employers and business organizations, there are now several cloud-based solutions available, and one such solution is My Total Source / My TotalSource, which can be accessed by visiting www.mytotalsource.com. This portal offers a co-employment option through which the employer or administrator retains control over day-to-day management of the employees, while critical HR management and the responsibilities of benefits administration are handled by ADP, making things easier smoother for everyone.
How to Login to My Total Source / My TotalSource
Before you can begin using My Total Source / My TotalSource, and the many services it offers, you first need to sign up. So, following the steps given below to create your own account:
- Open your browser and type www.mytotalsource.com into the address bar.
- This will take you to the main page of the Portal.
- Click on “Sign Up”.
- Next, enter your Registration code, which is provided to you either in an email by ADP or by your organization’s administrator.
- Then, click “Next” and provide your details to complete the signup procedure
Once your account has been created, you can then log in and avail the services offered by ADP via its portal. Simply follow the steps given below to login:
- Visit the URL www.mytotalsource.com from your browser.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Click “Sign In”.
In case that you do not yet have a Registration code, you can contact your organization’s administrator and ask for the code.