Centennial Online Banking gives personal banking, business banking, e-banking, investments, trust services and mortgage. It allows you to pay your bills online from anywhere. It gives its users paper-less statements and allows them to access their account information anytime. You can also download your account activity to keep record all you need to do is log in at www.my100bank.com.
About Centennial Online Banking
Centennial Bank provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking. In 2008 a group of investors, led by John W. Allison inaugurated Centennial Bank, it has locations in Arkansas, Florida and South Alabama. They provide customers with excellent customer service and convenience to account holders.
How to register and access Centennial Online Banking Account?
Once you have made sure you have an internet connection and a device to apply online for the Centennial Online Banking then simply follow the step by step guidelines below to start your online banking:
- Open the following link www.my100bank.com in your web browser to access the official homepage for Centennial Online Bank
- If you are already a member enter your Online ID and Password to continue
- If you are not a member click on the option ‘not registered’.
- A registration form will appear in front of you. Enter your first name, last name, city, phone number, e-mail address and account number
- Select your Account Type
- Select your Transfer Rights
- Choose whether you want your statements to be delivered electronically or through paperwork
- For verification enter your date of birth, social security number and choose any 4 digit security number
- In the end agree to Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Accept and Submit’
Submit your completed form at the nearest Centennial Bank. After you have successfully completed the registration steps you can enjoy the perks of Centennial Online Banking with just a click away.