Winning the lottery is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, you just can’t go wrong with it, but when you add to that the element of being able to help someone, it can only get better. That is what My Arkansas Lottery gives you; the power to help someone in your community. You may be wondering how a lottery ticket can help anyone but yourself, and the answer is quite simple; over 92 cents of every dollar My Arkansas Lottery earns goes to not only prizes, retailer commissions and other expenses, but also towards scholarships for students of Arkansas, in the form of Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship. To benefit yourself and your community through this Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, all you need to do is buy one of My Arkansas Lottery’s many lottery tickets or play lottery games online at www.myarkansaslottery.com.
How to Apply for Arkansas Scholarship
To apply for the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery via My Arkansas Lottery, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser:www.myarkansaslottery.com.
- Click on “Scholarships” in the upper, right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and of the page and click on “Apply Online”.
- This will direct you to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education.
- Click on “Students and Parents”.
- Next, click on “Financial Aid”.
- Scroll down the page and click on the box that says “Scholarships.ADHE.edu”.
- Under “Get Started”, click on “Start” and choose whether you are a senior at an Arkansas public high school.
- Enter your details; SSN (Social Security Number), Date of Birth, First Name and Last Name.
- Click “Continue” to begin your search for scholarships and financial aid, and to apply for Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship offered by My Arkansas Lottery.