Isn’t it always a craving to know how much of a balance is remaining on one’s gift card? Or thoughts like “how much money do I have for shopping” constantly cross one’s mind? Fortunately if you are an owner of Target Gift Card then checking balance has never been easier. The Gift Card is a prepaid card consists of liquid money for your shopping and spending on anywhere.
MyBalanceNow provides you the service to check your Target® Gift Card balance anywhere and anytime you want to at www.mybalancenow.com.
MyBalanceNow for Target® Visa® Gift Card, Target® MasterCard® Gift Card or Target® Visa® Prepaid Card Check is the feature developed by an American Bank called The Bancorp Bank or MetaBank® which is based in Sioux, South Dakota and is a federally chartered savings bank.
Requirements to check Target® Gift Card Balance
- You must have access to a stable internet connection and a device to access the internet.
- You must remember the card number of your Gift Card.
How to check balance of Target® Gift Card using MyBalanceNow.com
If you are eager to know the balance left on My Gift Card then all you need to do is simply follow the easy step by step guidelines below to check your gift card balance:
- Open the following URL www.mybalancenow.com in your web browser. You will then be redirected to a page that will display a window under the heading “Check your balance”.
- Simply enter your card number in the required field which can be found on the top of your card
- Enter the expiration date of your card and the CVV number which can be found on the back of your card. Then press the button “Go” to access your balance and transaction history.
In case if any query, you can simply click the link “Contact Us” at the top right corner of the page and all the contact details for Target gift card balance check will be displayed or simply call the helpline at 1-800-698-4952.