MyCarle is an online healthcare portal which gives you an online access to your medical record and allows you to instantly pay bills. With the help of MyCarle Healthcare Portal you can schedule an appointment, request an e-visit for instance you can visit your provider online for healthcare advice and diagnosis, request prescription refills, ask a nurse, pay bills online, requests appointments and get your test result from the ease of your home.
About Carle Organization
Carle Organization (including Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle Physician Group) has always aimed to provide the best quality healthcare. Carle Foundation is an east central Illinois based organization, proudly providing world-class healthcare to the people of Illinois. It was established in 1934, up till 1946, Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle Physician Group were different entities until they reunited on April 1, 2010.
How to access MyCarle Health Portal?
If you are ready to maintain your health records safe online and take expert advice on your health with one click then follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the following URL http://www.mycarle.com/ in your web browser to access the official page for MyCarle health portal
- Click on “sign up” button on the left side of the page below the log in box.
- You will then be directed to MyCarle registration page.
- Provide the information required like activation code, zip code and date of birth and click on “next” button given below and complete the registration process in three simple steps. (View your activation code from your enrollment letter or you can request it online too by clicking on “request online code” button at the bottom of the page.)
- Once you have completed the form you can easily login every time you access MyCarle home page.
- In case of any queries, contact (217) 383-3311.