Living in a century where every individual is barely managing time in an overly occupied schedule, sending funds through mail or transferring money to your child via bank seems like a time consuming job. But now with MyFlorida Remit, you can create an account online, make electronic payments and receive an instant notification for the successful transfer of your payment! Through MyFlorida Remit account online, users can also view their payment transfer history and save themselves from the hassles of transferring checks or standing in the line of courthouses to transfer money.
About MyFlorida Remit
MyFlorida Remit is an online electronic commerce portal that can be accessed at https://www.myfloridaremit.com/ to make payments online and access statewide information for your child support.
How to Login and Register for MyFloridaRemit?
If you want to live a hassle free life by making payments online for your child support from the comfort of your home or office then follow the step by step guidelines below to register for MyFlorida Remit account online:
- Visit the following URL https://www.myfloridaremit.com/ in your web browser to access the official homepage for MyFlorida Remit
- At the left hand side of the page locate and press the button “Pay Now” under the heading “Pay Child Support”
- You will be redirected to a new page enlisting the benefits of MyFloridaRemit service. Click the button “Create Account” in blue to access the registration page
- Enter your full name and a valid email address, create a secure username and password, and enter your account and routing number under the “Billing Information” section. Then provide the details of your company in the last section of registration.
- Agree to the Terms of Service by checking in the box provided and click “Continue” to complete the registration process for MyFlorida Remit account online.
Once you have successfully registered for MyFloridaRemit account online, you can easily access your account by typing in your username and password in the login portal window at the homepage and then press the “Login” button. In case, you forget your password, click the link “Forgot password” and follow the prompts to reset your login credentials.