Do you wish to stay actively involved in your healthcare process? Is it your desire to maintain a healthy relationship with your doctor? Or do you want to have a profound patient experience? Then the good news is that University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center launched a health portal named as “myMDAnderson” which is a web-based secure online portal at www.mymdanderson.org, in connection to the centre, where patients can have a quick access to their information conveniently.
About MD Anderson Centre
MD Anderson Centre, a project of Texas-based organization, aims to develop such programs through which they can integrate care of their patients, through research and prevention education, by training their graduates, undergraduates, professionals and volunteers in such a way that they can serve the public. This organization essentially aims to eliminate cancer in the world.
Step by Step Guide to access myMDAnderson
- Make an online appointment by visiting the following URL in your web browser http://www.mdanderson.org/about-md-anderson.html which will redirect you to the official myMDAnderson patient portal page.
- After attending the appointment at the clinic, your doctor will provide you with an after visit summary, in which your web portal activation code will be written.
- Go to the webpage http://www.mymdanderson.org/ and click on the “create account” button either as a patient or a caregiver/proxy. You will then be redirected to the page where you will be asked to enter your activation code.
- On the right side of the page, enter the required information i.e. your “activation code”, your “medical record number” (MRN) and your “date of birth”. Then click “Submit” and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- Go back to the portal page and now log in your to your account to access your information.
In case of any queries, contact myMDAnderson at 1-877-632-6789