Visiting pharmacies, maintaining prescriptions and getting monthly medicines is a tiresome ordeal especially when we are all prone to losing prescriptions and dose details of our medicines. But now this is a hassle-free activity since MyMedicare gives access to an online healthcare portal where all your medical records are maintained and bills are paid. It also covers for your hospital insurance, medical insurance, extensive advantages and prescription drug plans.
Medicare is the national social-insurance program of the United States of America, being administered by the federal government of US since 1966. It has collaborated with 30-50 private insurance companies. This organization provides health insurance for all the American citizens of age 65 and older who worked and paid their taxes. Medicare may also provide health-insurance to younger people if they have some disability.
Step by Step Guide to access MyMedicare
If you are ready to access the best social insurance benefit management portal to ease up maintaining your pharmaceutical details and medical records, then register at MyMedicare Portal by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the following URL http://www.mymedicare.gov/ in your web browser to access the official page for MyMedicare Login Portal
- Click on the “sign up” button at the top left side of the page below the log in box.
- You will then be directed to the sign-up page. Fill in the required information in the marked fields and click on the “continue” button given below.
- After that verify your address on the next page and again click on “continue”.
- On the next page you’ll be required to create your username and password of your choice.
- The last step would be the “confirmation” step and your registration process will be completed
- Now you can easily login by entering your username and password in MyMedicare login portal window.