myTRICARE is a health care program by PGBA. PGBA has processed over 40 million claims on behalf of TRICARE customers. TRICARE works for the healthcare benefits for US military, military retirees and their families. Those who are eligible must be listed in the Defense Department’s worldwide, computerized database, called DEERS. myTRICARE provides solutions online to the TRICARE customers. It is the first website to provide customers with a secure system to access their TRICARE claim information any time. TRICARE’s excellent performance is based on regularly checking for problems and providing their solutions. It makes sure that every customer gets excellent service, by doing the right thing the first time.
How to register myTRICARE online account
- Log on to https://www.mytricare.com/
- Click on ‘Join myTRICARE’
- You will be directed to a page where you have to select whether you want to register as a beneficiary, provider, government agent or a prime contractor.
- Choose your option then click on ‘Register’
- If you are a beneficiary you can register by using your DoD Self-Service code or Sponsor’s Social Security code
- If you are a service provider you can register by entering your Tax Identification Code and the last four digits of your SSN
- If you are a government agent or a prime contractor, register using your RAFC ID and password.
- Enter your current State, Date of Birth and other required fields
- Next you will check the box which provides the Term And Conditions and accept them, only then will you be able to move on to the next step of the registration.
- Fill all the required fields to complete your registration.