myUHC is an initiative taken by UnitedHealthcare for their members, to help them keep their health care in check. It provides, a health care plan according to an individual’s need, this is personal and specific as per your requirements. myUHC provides you, with an opportunity to play an active role in managing your health. It provides you with numerous tools to help you make a decision that is most suitable for your health and your pocket. When it comes to health care, one just simply can’t take a blind shot and wait for the consequences. Along with providing useful information about health care, myUHC also provide you with tools to analyze and process that information, so that you can make an informed decision. Visit www.myuhc.com, to make your health care account because taking control of your health care has never been easier.
Services Provided by myUHC
In this modern age when everything is digitalized, so why not your health care? With the help of myUHC, you can get information about the procedure you require according to your health condition, along with that it also lets you know different alternative so that you can weigh the benefits and choose the most effective one with less strain on your pocket. You can find a health provider as per your health’s demand. It also tells you the efficiency of the health provider based on which, choosing a health provider becomes even easier. You can even get the geographical location of every health provider, you can also use the maps and print the exact location. This also helps you locate the facilities available near you. It also helps you access the personalized resources so that you get to know the whole cost of your procedure, that you chose according to your health care need. myUHC provides all the information but at the end, it’s all about taking command of your own health, so the choice is always yours.
Registration Procedure of myUHC
Follow the steps below to make a myUHC account.
- Visit, www.myuhc.com to get access to the login page.
- But to Login you first need to register and make your username and password.
- To register click on “Register Now” link given in the ‘Site Login’ Colum of the page. Keep in mind that you need to be at least 13 years old and a member of United Health Care to register.
- Enter your member Id card details, as asked. Then click “Next Step”.
- Complete the registration form as per the given instruction and create a username and a password.
- After you are done with the registration procedure you will have a username and a password, which you can use to login to your myUHC account and get access to all the promised services.