Isn’t it irritating that you keep losing your medical records which are extensive and detailed? But now with MyUHealthChart, you can get access to your restorative records electronically on the web. It gives new, advantageous strategies for corresponding with your specialist’s office. You can restore solutions; send messages, and calendar arrangements – all on the web.
To be able to avail all the above-mentioned benefits one must have his/her online MyUHealthChart account by registering on the official website of University of Miami Health Chart www.myuhealthchart.com.
Step by Step Guide to access University Of Miami Health Chart
If you are ready to organize your medical records online then follow the step by step procedure below to create an account at University of Miami Health Chart:
- Open the following link in your browser www.myuhealthchart.com to access the official page of University Of Miami Health Chart.
- On this page, you will see a box on the right side with the heading “New User?” select the option “Sign Up Now”.
- After doing so the system will put forth an application on your screen.
- Provide all the required details which will include your date of birth, E-mail address, Age, Sex, Social Security number.
- Once you have provided all the information, press “Submit” at the end of the application.
- The system will then process and verify the information you have provided
- You will shortly be informed regarding the activation of your MyUHealthChart account via E-mail.
After you have successfully registered for University Of Miami Health Chart, visit the official page where you will see a login portal window on the right side of the page, enter your username and password in the specified spaces and select “Sign In” in order to access your MyUHealthChart account.