As a student of university, aren’t you eager to stay up to date regarding your class schedule, course registration and other activities? Then MyUPSI Portal at myupsi.upsi.edu.my is the easiest platform where all your student information is contained such as your class schedule, exam dates and course registration for a new semester. MyUPSI Student Portal also enables students to interact with one another and help each other out regarding university related issues or even study in groups. This portal also allows the students to upload any important information such as university related news or memos.
About Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
Founded in 1922 and based in Perak, Malaysia, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris is one of the most ancient universities found in Malaysian that runs on their firm motto “Knowledge is the Beacon of Pure Character”.
How to Access MyUPSI Portal online
If you are ready to ease up your life as a university student, then access your MyUPSI student portal now by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Visit the web link https://myupsi.upsi.edu.my/ to access the official homepage for MyUPSI student portal
- Once you have accessed the homepage, you would see various links for your student related activities. These links are:
- Link 1: Uploading material and attachments such as news or memos
- Link 2: For conducting activities other than the ones listed on Link 1
- Online Student Services: Registration of courses, exam and class schedules
- UPSI Vendor Links
- Click on one of the above-mentioned links that suit your function or activity and you will be redirected to the login page
- Enter your username and password which will be given to you by the university after you have been enrolled and then press the button “Submit” to access MyUPSI student portal.