We all know the hassle of carrying cash in your pocket, which often comes short of the required amount when buying things. With a prepaid debit card, you never have to carry cash ever again, but with MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card the benefits go a step further with text and email alerts, free direct deposits, no credit checks and a card that is accepted worldwide. If that still isn’t enough, MyVanilla Reloadable Prepaid Card allows you to manage your card online through its website which can be accessed through www.myvanilladebitcard.com.
How to Create an Account on MyVanilla Prepaid Debit Card
Before you can create your account on MyVanilla you first need to get a My Vanilla Prepaid Debit Card, so follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.myvanilladebitcard.com.
- Click on “Get a MyVanilla Card”.
- Select “No” for the question “Do you currently have either a MyVanilla Card or a Mio Money Card”.
- Select the card that you wish to procure: Visa or MasterCard.
- Click “Submit”.
- On the next page, provide your information, which includes:
- First and Last Name – your legal name as it appears on public record
- Identification information – your Date of Birth and Social Security Number
- View and agree to the ESIGN Consent Agreement
- Contact Information – Email Address, Mobile and Home Phone numbers
- Select the offers which you would like to Opt In for, such as marketing and promotional emails, text messages, etc.
- PIN – create a 4-digit PIN
- View and agree to the Cardholder Agreement
- Resolve the Security Code
- Click on “Next”.
- On the next page, provide your Online Account Setup information and click “Submit”.
Once you have received your My Vanilla Prepaid Debit Card, you can manage it by setting it up, so follow the steps given below:
- Visitthe following URL from your browser: www.myvanilladebitcard.com.
- Click on “Set Up Your Card” or “Account Setup”.
- Select “Yes” for the question “Do you currently have either a MyVanilla Card or a Mio Money Card”.
- Enter your Card Number and your CVV (Card Verification Value).
- Click on “Submit”.