MyWakeHealth is a patient entrance that offers advantageous, secure access to the data you have to deal with your care. It empowers you to utilize the Internet safely to see your restorative data on the web. Access myWakeHealth services from your PC or cell phone. By using myWakeHealth you can ask for medicinal arrangements, see your wellbeing rundown from the electronic medicinal record, ask for restorative arrangements and pharmaceutical refills, test comes about, wellbeing instruction assets and email your care group.
The best part about Wake Forest Patient Portal, myWakeHealth is that it’s free; patients can either enlist face to face at any Wake Forest Baptist Health practice or clinic by soliciting apart from the nursing staff or at home utilizing the actuation code that is given on your After Visit Summary. Patients may likewise go to www.mywakehealth.com and take after the directions to get an actuation code. This code will empower you to log in and make your own client ID and secret key.
The Process to Access Wake Forest Patient Portal
- Open the following link in your browser www.mywakehealth.com, your browser will redirect you to the official page of Wake Forest Patient Portal, myWakeHealth.
- If you already have an account then simply enter your myWakeHealth username and password and select “Sign In”.
- If you are a new user and looking to create a new account then you need to have the activation code.
- If you already have the activation code select “I have an activation code” and continue with the process provide system the details and press “submit” at the end of the application.
- If you don’t have an activation code then select “I need an activation code”, the system will put an application in front of you fill in the required details and press “Submit” at the end of the application in order to finish the process.
- If you are still unable to create an account online kindly select “Need Assistance?” and a new page will open which will have all the details in addition to that you can also chat with Wake Forest Patient Portal, myWakeHealth employees regarding any queries.