TD Bank Gift Cards are visa prepaid cards which are given as gift to the customers who visit TD Banks. After the activation and registration, TD Bank Gift Cards can be used to make purchases online through your Smartphone. You cannot add funds to your account as this Visa card is non-reloadable. You can use this gift card on the places which accept such visa cards. It has brought convenience and satisfaction to the customers that they don’t have to visit to bank to make any transaction. The bank will replace your card if you lost it somewhere.
Steps for the activation of TD Bank Gift Card
- In order to activate your card visit their official portal at www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo and click on ‘ACTIVATE MY CARD’ and enter the card number given on your visa prepaid card on the top left corner of the page. The last 6 digits of the card will also contain the temporary password that is given by the TD Bank which you can change after the activation of the gift card.
- Now click on ‘CONTINUE’ in the box on the right bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to enter your own 3 digit security code and expiration date and set your 4 digit pin code and this will activate your card for use.
Process to register TD Bank Gift Card
- Visit to the home page of TD Bank Gift card at www.tdbank.com/giftcardinfo and enter your 16 digit award number along with the password in the given space of Card Number on the top left corner of the page.
- After entering this temporary password that was already given on the card, you will be required to enter a new password to keep the track of your balance, the transactions that you have made and all other detailed information.
- Once you have completed all the above-explained steps, you will be registered to TD Bank Gift Card and can make online purchases easily.