AT&T basically is the multinational company and is the second largest provider of mobile telephone Company being operated in the United States. AT&T is providing their customers with multiple services in multiple fields. It is more than a single organization with providing an only specific number of facilities to their customers. They are also the largest mobile fixer company in the United States. It is providing with broadband subscription television services as well. AT&T is working very efficiently in the business world and generating revenues and was analyzed as the world’s 23rd largest company in terms of revenues. They have also managed to satisfy their customers as well and developed their trust upon them. The company is operating AT&T Reward Center services in which they have been providing online services to their customers with online shopping of mobile accessories as well as mobile phones. They have also started their visa card services for their customers. They are also providing internet services. These all subsidiaries are a part of the AT&T reward center. The organization was formerly called Southwestern Bell Corporation (1983-1995) and SBC Communication (1995-2005). The company belongs to Telecommunication industry. It was founded on October 5, 1983. The AT&T headquarter located in Dallas, Texas, United States.
AT&T Reward Center
AT&T is providing their customers with online visa cards through their subsidiary AT&T Reward Center. They have rewarded their customers with cash, credit and visa cards and checks so they may easily purchase from the AT&T products. Mostly the products of the AT&T can be cashed from their online websites.
To Access the online procedure and get rewards:
- You must have an internet device so that you can access the AT&T website and get started with the procedure to do cashing online while buying from their website.
- You must have purchased an AT&T product so then you are eligible to avail the further of the AT&T services.
- To redeem your rewards, it is necessary to activate the services you want to avail and keep it active for at least 30 days.
- A must be redemption letter in your email ID.
Step by Step Procedure
It is necessary to access your AT&T account to cash your rewards that you deserve. For this particular reason, you can follow these simple steps so that you may access your account and redeem your rewards.
- Visit the website att.com/rewardcenter.
- Once you have accessed the online web page of the link given above, you need to enter the Redemption ID or Account number. This will help you in accessing your online AT&T account.
- Now you need to enter the zip code to access your account.
- After you have entered the zip code, you need to specify which reward you want to redeem for different products, and you specifically need to access the associated account for the reward.
- The categories are, if you want to get AT&T U-verse reward you need to enter U-verse account number, if you want to get High speed internet direct reward you need to enter high speed internet direct account number, if you want to get AT&T DIRECTV reward you need to enter AT&T DIRECTV number, if you want to get AT&T Wireless reward you need to enter AT&T Wireless telephone number and if you want to get any other reward apart from the mentioned categories you need to enter AT&T home billing telephone number.
- After these steps, you will successfully access your account if you have entered valid information.
- Now visit the link att.com/rewardcenter to finish some online redemption steps.
- After you have completed the redemption steps, you will receive your rewards through your email ID with the time duration of 4-6 weeks.
- In the end, you just have to activate your AT&T reward card to use the card number and PIN number where ever it will be required.