T-Mobile International AG is a German holding organization for Deutsche Telekom AG’s different mobile communications auxiliaries outside Germany. T-Mobile has a massive customer database and they deal their every single customer with full dedication, for this purpose they have a customer service department at support.t-mobile.com that is available 24/7 for helping and tending to customer needs. This article will provide you a complete step by step procedure using which you will be able to contact T-Mobile Customer Service department.
Features of T-Mobile Customer Service
- Live Chat with a Customer Service specialist.
- Get in contact, for nothing out of pocket, simply dial 611 from your T-Mobile telephone or call 1-877-746-0909.
- Schedule a call with a Customer Service representative when it is easy for you to talk.
- Get in-person support, all you need to do is visit your nearest available T-Mobile center.
- You can even write T-Mobile a letter at T-Mobile Customer Relations P.O. Box 37380 Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380.
How to contact T-Mobile Customer Service
- Open the following link in your browser http://www.t-mobile.com/, your browser will redirect you to the official website of T-Mobile.
- Go to the end of the page and you will see a heading “Contact Us” and below would be a list of options.
- From there select “T-Mobile support” and a new page will open.
- There you will see all the various options via which you can contact T-Mobile Customer Service.
- In the left side of the page would also be an option for live chat which is active 24/7.
*Note that under any circumstances T-Mobile or its employees won’t ask you for your personal or private information so kindly don’t fall for frauds or scams as the safety of our customer is our first priority. Client Service agents are accessible 7 days a week from 3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT. TTY administration is accessible for the listening to disabled by calling 1-877-296-1018, 7 days a week, from 3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT.