An American multinational energy corporation, Chevron Corporation is currently active in over 180 countries but is headquartered in San Ramon, California. One of the reasons for its success in the oil industry is Chevron’s dedication to making life easier for its members, for instance, through the Techron Advantage Card. Members who drive a lot and buy a lot of gas can activate their Techron Advantage Cards to avail the many features available to them. Some of these features include the ability to make payments on purchases, track the rewards points, and edit account information online, making life easier for everyone.
How to Activate Techron Advantage Card
To activate Techron Advantage Card, you need to register an online servicing account, so make sure that you are the primary card holder and have the card in your possession during the activation. Then, simply follow the steps given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: https://www.chevrontexacocards.com/consumergen2/conregistration.do;jsessionid=7c1baa0006643950a252efff6ee1:LH-s.
- Enter your Account Number – this can be found on the front of your credit card or your credit card statement.
- Next, validate your Account and Card, and select the Security settings. For this you will need your personal details, which include: the last four digits of your Social Security Number, your date of birth, your mother’s maiden name, and your email address.
- Complete the registration.
You can then log in to your online account to activate Techron Advantage Card. Follow the below procedure to log in:
- Open your browser and enter the following URL in the address bar: https://www.chevrontexacocards.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1008&clientId=chevron&langId=en&accountType=dualcard.
- Enter your Username.
- Click “Login” to log into your account and activate your Techron Advantage Card.