Through hard-work, dedication and by sticking to its five principles: challenge, improvement, go and see, respect and teamwork Toyota has managed to become one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world.
However, working for Toyota Motors is not an easy feat and potential candidates must successfully pass the official dealer certification standardized tests before joining the company. To serve this purpose, Toyota Certification Program was established by University of Toyota at www.uotdealer.com to filter out the best candidates to be hired as car dealers. However, a certain amount of experience is required to pass the exam yet they can easily be taken manually or online by potential candidates to successfully become a certified car dealer at Toyota.
Toyota was established in 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda and is based in Toyota, Aichi Japan. It has been the lead general motors and has maintained its number one position across the world since a decade now while it has manufactured well above 200 million vehicles over eight decades of its establishment.
Step by Step Instructions for Dealers to pass the Toyota Certification Program
Are you ready to become a certified dealer at Toyota? The simply follow the step by step guidelines below to pass the standardized test:
- Visit the following URL https://www.uotdealer.com/login.jsp from your web browser to access the official page for Toyota Certification Program
- Type in your SPIN ID and dealer code in the required fields located at the top left of the homepage.
- Then press “Submit” to access the test page
- Thoroughly read all the instructions and rules for taking the exam to avoid any errors or disqualification
- You can avail the opportunity to take a practice sample session to get acquainted with the paper pattern. The explanation for potentially wring answers will also be given to help you better prepare for the exam
- Once you are prepared for the test, all you need to do is sign in at www.uotdealer.com and follow the prompts to register for this exam.
In case of any query or confusion concerning the Toyota Certification Program, call the helpline at 1-800-237-7743.