Do you want to forever keep your special moments safe and share them with your loved ones? Now this is easily possible with Walmart Photo Center where you can personalize any object whether it is books or calendar or blankets or mugs with the pictures of you and your loved ones. You will also get other perks such as maximum picture storing capacity, free of cost delivery, special discounts and much more.
How to Upload Photos to your Walmart Photo Center Account
Although there are many ways of uploading pictures to Walmart Photo Center, however described below is the most convenient way:
- All you need to do is simply log in to your Walmart Photo Center account at www.walmart.com/photo and upload your pictures
- Alternatively, you can also send an e-mail of your images to the Walmart Photo Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot access the internet, then need not to worry. Simply copy all your images on a memory chip or a CD and deliver to the Walmart photo Center shop nearest to your locality where your photos will automatically be uploaded free of cost.
To upload your photos via your computer, simply follow the steps listed below:
- Right click the option “Upload Photos” at top of the bar. Thoroughly read and agree to the copyrights statement.
- Type in the caption for your album, select the settings for uploading and then press “Select Photos”
- Now you can select the pictures that you wish to upload from your PC or Facebook and press “Done Uploading”
- If you wish to view yours or your friend’s album, hit the option “My Photo”
How to make Personalized Photo Items at Walmart Photo Center?
- Locate and hover your cursor on the option “Shop Products” in the navigation bar and select the form of object you want to personalize from the listed options that will drop down
- You can personalize the object in detail by selecting the size, shape etc
- Then choose the photos from your uploaded albums that you wish to customize your object with
- You can now have a look at the final version of your item. If you wish to make any changes, you can edit it further.
- Then press the button “Add to Cart” to complete the ordering process. You can also visit “My Projects” to have a look of your plans.
Once you have finished ordering your customized items, it is delivered to the Walmart store nearest to your locality free of cost, from where you can easily collect it. However, creating a Walmart Photo Center Account is a pre-requisite, hence follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the URL www.walmart.com/photo in your web browser. At the homepage, click the option “Start Here” at the top right corner
- When you visit www.walmart.com/photo again, use your Walmart Photo Center login credentials i.e. your email and password to log in