Are you an employee at US Airways and want to avail your employee benefits? Then you must Login to your employee account.
US Airways Wings Login provides you the access to your Wings Employee account through its web portal at https://wings.usairways.com/. US Airways Wings Login is used by the employees for operational applications, training, reporting of expenses, viewing pay checks and benefit knowledge.
Guide to access the US Airways Wings Login
US Airways Wings Login allows users to access employee travel discounts, retirement benefits through the retiree account, latest security protocols, E-learning and training and much more. All you need to do is login through your American Airlines Employee ID which will be assigned to you by the organization itself. Hence, login to your account today and start availing your employee benefits by following the guidelines below:
- Open the following URL https://wings.usairways.com/ in your web browser
- You have now accessed US Airways official homepage
- In the top right of the page you will see an option “Login”, right click the option
- You will then be redirected to a simple login page
- Enter your username (assigned to you by US Airways and can be found on your employee card)
- Enter your password and click the login button
- You have now logged in at US Airways web portal can now browse through your account to avail your employee benefits
- Only choose to tick the Remember Password option if you are using your own personal device
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can choose to log out at any time
In case you have forgotten your password, visit the US Airways Wings Login page, at the middle left of the page you will see a heading “Passwords and Help”, click on the “Forgot your password” link beneath it and you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter your six digit employee number and enter the number and click “submit“ in order to retrieve your password.