The Amazon Kindle is a series of e-readers planned and advertised by Amazon.com. Amazon Kindle devices allows users to purchase, download and read e-books, newspaper, magazines and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
More than 10000 libraries in America offer public library books for Kindle to read on any generation Kindle device, free Kindle app, or through your browser with Kindle cloud reader. These books for Kindle provide the same features as Kindle books. With the help of Whisper sync technology you can synchronize your notes, highlight the important details and mark page numbers and the last page read.
You can also visit the webpage of a local library and search for a book that offers a Kindle edition. If you want to send a library book to a Kindle device and an active Wi-Fi connection is not accessible you can load your library book via USB and then later on send the file to your Kindle.
Why choose Amazon Kindle?
Amazon Kindle at www.amazon.com/kindle is specially designed for your convenience. It has various benefits which include the following:
- You can easily manage your account online.
- You can see and modify orders.
- You can make payments by credit cards and gift cards.
- You can manage your address book and account settings.
- You can get access to digital content, Kindle, MP3, and downloads.
- You can get troubleshooting help for your Kindle device.
- You can connect to Wi-Fi.
- You can return Kindle or Kindle content.
- You can watch Kindle support videos and read Kindle tips, which can assist you in getting things done properly.
How to access Amazon Kindle?
In order to have access to Amazon Kindle’s services you need to follow the steps described below:
- Before you start using your new Kindle device you need to connect it wirelessly.
- Secondly you need to register for an Amazon account. The registration process is quite easy all you need to do is click the following link https://www.amazon.com/kindle and follow the instructions to get yourself registered.
- If you already have an Amazon account you need to login into your account (with your email address and password) in order to use Kindle.
- If you want to start shopping at the Kindle store you can set up your 1-Click payment method.
- For further guidance and help you can click the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201116740