Capital One Financial Corporation is an American bank holding organization having some expertise in charge cards, home advances, automobile credits, saving money and reserve funds items. The bank offers all kinds of credit cards to its users. People that are a part of Capital One can order any kind of card that best fits their demand and all this is done at www.capitalone.com/activate you can place an online order for the card you are looking for. All you need to do is access their homepage, type your username and password and press “Sign in” after signing in select the option “Find a credit card” the page will display various kinds of cards with different benefits & features, compare them and see which card best fulfills your needs and wants. Afterward apply for the card online and it will be delivered at your doorsteps as soon as possible. Now to verify the card you’ve been delivered at your address, Capital One provides its customers the online facility of verification and activation of your credit card. This article will provide you step by step procedure for verification and activation your credit card.
The Process to activate your Capital One Credit Card
Follow below instructions to verify or activate your Capital One Credit Card.
- Open the following link in your browser https://www.capitalone.com/ your browser will redirect you to the official page of Capital One.”
- Select “Credit Card” option from the top of the page in the blue bar.
- Further select “Verify Credit Card” option on the next page and your browser will open the official card verification page.
*This is the direct link for the page www.capitalone.com/activate.
- On this page, you will see a white box on the left side of the page with heading “Sign Into your existing account”, enter your username/password and select “Sign in” in the green box.
- On the next page Enter, the card number in the empty slot and system will verify your card afterward you will be notified about the activation of your card.