Chase Bank is a national bank that constitutes the customer and business keeping money backup of the multinational managing an account organization JPMorgan Chase. The bank offers all kinds of credit cards to its users. People that are a part of Chase can order any kind of card that best fits their demand and all this is done at www.chase.com/verifycard where you can place an online order for the card you are looking for. All you need to do is access their homepage, type your username and password and press “Sign in” after signing in select the option “Find a credit card” the page will display various kinds of cards with different benefits & features, compare them and see which card best fulfills your needs and wants. Afterward apply for the card online and it will be delivered at your doorsteps as soon as possible. Now to verify the card you’ve been delivered at your address, The Chase Bank provides its customers the online facility of verification and activation of your credit card. This article will provide you step by step procedure for verification and activation your credit card.
The Process of activation and verification of JPMorgan Chase Credit Card
Follow below instructions to verify or activate the JPMorgan Chase Credit Card.
- Open the following link in your browser https://www.chase.com/ and your browser will redirect you to the official page of Chase.
- Select “Credit card” option from the top of the page in the blue bar.
- Further select “Verify Credit Card” option on the next page and your browser will open the official card verification page.
*This is the direct link for the page www.chase.com/verifycard.
- On this page, you will see a white box on the right side of the page with heading “Log In to Verify Receipt of Your Card”.
- Type your User ID and password and select “Log In to Accounts”.
- Only check “remember me” box if you are using a private device.7. Enter the card number on the next in the empty slot and system will verify your card afterward you will be notified about the activation of your card.