Are you unemployed? Are you looking for a job? If yes, then Directgov Jobseeker will help you get a job. The government of United Kingdom is helping its unemployed citizens to get employed who deserve to earn a living. If you are unemployed and think you’ve got skills and deserve to be employed then this article will provide you a complete procedure for how one can apply for Directgov Jobseeker program on the United Kingdom government official website www.gov.uk.
Application guidance for Directgov Jobseeker Program
For the citizens of the United Kingdom who don’t have a job at the moment and are looking for employment, need to follow the below-mentioned instructions in order to apply for Directgov Jobseeker program.
- Open the following link in your browser https://www.gov.uk/ and your browser will redirect you to the United Kingdom official government website.
- On the homepage below you will see numerous options from there select “Working, jobs and pensions”.
- Your browser will the open a new page where you will be applying for Directgov Jobseeker program.
*This is the direct link to the page www.direct.gov.uk/jobseekers.
- Below the heading “Working, jobs and pensions” will be a list of options, from there select “Finding a job”.
- Select “Access to work” and a new page will open within your browser.
- On the new page, the website will provide you an overview of what Directgov Jobseeker program is.
- Scroll down select “Next” and the new page will tell you about the eligibility criteria of Directgov Jobseeker program.
- Scroll down select “Next” and the new page will tell you about what you will be getting from this program, its benefits and features.
- In the bottom of the page select, “Next” and the new page will guide you how you can claim your job.
- Contact access to work, Print the Access to Work qualification letter and take it to your manager or to a prospective employee meet-up and At the point when a guide gets in touch with you and your manager, let them know about the assistance and help you need.
How you can gain “Access to work”
Access to Work [email protected]
Telephone: 0345 268 8489
Text phone: 0345 608 8753
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm