Since nine eras Walt Disney has been an eminent name in the field of family entertainment. From its early beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to today’s worldwide business, The Walt Disney Company continues to offer quality entertainment for every member of the family, across America and across the globe.It provides various popular services and benefits to its members and Disney Rewards is one of them.
WHY CHOOSE DISNEY REWARDS??
Whether you’re on vacation or shopping at Disney, you’ll feel like you’re living in a fairy tale. You might be thinking about how to redeem your Disney Rewards at www.disneyrewards.com? Get ready for all sorts of amazing Disney perks simply because you’re a Cardholder. With these cards you will be able to:
- Get your own card design.
- Get $50 on board credit at Disney Cruise.
- Earn 1% in reward dollars on card purchases. There is no limit to the number of reward dollars you can earn.So, for every $100 in qualifying purchases on the card, you earn 1 Disney Dream Reward Dollar. Remember, 1 Disney Dream Reward Dollar is worth $1 when redeeming for Disney products.
- The following are examples of what your Disney Dream Reward Dollars can buy:
- 10 Disney Dream Reward Dollars: $10 toward a meal at a Disney Theme Park ($10 value)
- 20 Disney Dream Reward Dollars: Disney DVD at the Disney Store ($20 retail value)
- 40 Disney Dream Reward Dollars: Princess costume at DisneyStore.com ($40 retail value)
- 83 Disney Dream Reward Dollars: 1-Day Child Theme Park ticket at Walt Disney World Resort ($83 value)
- Redeem towards everything Disney, including Disney movie tickets, DVDs, toys, costumes and much more.
- Meet and take pictures with some of your beloved characters because there is a private location reserved specially for card members at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Receive 10% off selected products of 50$ or more at selected locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Beach Resort and Aulani( A Disney resort and spa at Hawaii).
- Get access to exclusive Disney card member events at the Disney Store.
- Receive an exclusive VIP package with the purchase of premium tickets to Aladdin or The Lion King on Broadway.
- Get 10% off at selected dining areas at Walt Disney world and Disneyland Resort.
- Avail 15% off the non-discounted price of selected guided tours at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyworld Resort.
- Benefit from their special vacation financing on selected Disney vacation packages.
- Get discount of 10% on selected Disney products at the Disney store.
- Meet the Star Wars characters at their resorts at places especially reserved for Cardholders and get 10% discount at Star Wars products purchases of $50 at their resorts.
- For further details you can visit their website https://www.disneyrewards.com/offers/.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DISNEY REWARDS VISA AND DEBIT CARD
Disney is collaborating with Chase to deliver the credit card and debit card services. The bank offers several credit cards to its clients and Chase Disney Credit card is one of them. The Chase Disney cards are available in two forms i.e. Chase Disney’s Premier Visa Card and Chase Disney Rewards Visa Card.
You can login to their site www.mychasecreditcards.comfor further information and updates.Apart from this you can:
- Manage your account
- Check your Disney Dream Reward Dollars balance.
- Order a Disney Rewards Redemption Card
- Transfer Disney Dream Reward Dollars.
- Add an authorized user to your account and register your email for special Cardholder offers that are described in full detail above.
For further information or details about your card call the Disney Rewards program customer service team at 1-800-300-8575 or email them at [email protected]