ebtEDGE offers you direct access to the Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) information and services that you need. There are various things that you can do with EBTEGDE, ranging from viewing the balance on your EBT card, reviewing your transactions, getting your EBT reports, accessing EBT documentation and checking your deposits etc. It doesn’t matter whether you are an agency, EBT merchant, EBT partner, child care provider or just an EBT cardholder; you are open to all resources at EBTEDGE.
Login Procedure Of An Agency For EBTEDGE
If you are an agency and you need access to EBT EDGE services you need to login into your agency portal. The login procedure is quite easy and can be carried out by following the few steps that are listed below:
- First of all you need to contact your State Security administration for your username and ID in order for you to have access to the EBTEDGE agency portal.
- Go to http://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/PortalHome.do from your web browser.
- On the extreme left of this page you will see different types of login tabs. Click the second tab which says “Agency Login”.
- This will lead you to the agency login page. You can also directly login as an agency by clicking the following link http://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/Agencylogon.do
- You will enter your username and password in the required fields and click “Login”.
- Now you can benefit from EBTEDGE agency portal.
- If you are a provider and you want to access the provider portal click the following link:https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/ProviderLogon.do. You will have to complete out the registration form provided on the same page. After completing the registration you will receive your username and password so that you can login.
- If you are a partner and you want to access the partner portal click the following link https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/PartnerLogon.do
- If you are a merchant and you want to access the merchant portal click the following link https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/MerchantLogon.do. You will have to complete out the registration form provided on the same page. After completing the registration you will receive your username and password so that you can login.
- If you are an EBTEDGE cardholder and you need to access the cardholder portal click the following link https://www.ebtedge.com/gov/portal/CardholderLogon.do?first=true&url=ALL