The Employ Florida Marketplace is Florida’s official website i.e. www.employflorida.com for job-matching and work-force resources. It connects all of Florida’s state and local workforce services and resources. Its main partners are Agency for Workforce Innovation (the state agency that supervises workforce funds) and Workforce Florida (state policy).
Why Employ Florida Marketplace?
Employ Florida Marketplace – www.employflorida.com – is the best site because it provides services to both job-seekers and employers. With the help of this website job seekers can:
- Find jobs and create their own resumes.
- They can get online educational training and career assistance.
- They can also benefit from the numerous youth, veteran and senior services.
On the other hand employers can:
- Create job listings
- Review market trends.
- Find candidates that match their needs.
- Post job openings.
- Keep track of the labor market information.
Login Procedure For Employ Florida
In order to benefit from Employ Florida’s services you must login to your account. The login procedure is easy and has been described below in a few easy steps:
- Go to https://www.employflorida.com/vosnet/Default.aspx from your web browser.
- This will lead you to the homepage of the website. On the top-middle of this page you will enter your Employ Florida username and password in the required fields.
- Then you will click the orange button which says “Sign In”.
- You can now fully avail their services.